Thursday, April 4, 2013

Diaper Invitations

Hi! So, this is my first blog, and my first post. I've made this blog for all my arts and crafts project, also, for some of my thoughts or whatever.

My first project is a diaper invitation for my sons baptism.

I got the idea from this site. It's got the templates and the complete guide on how to make the invitation. I suggest that you also read the comments since some of your questions may be answered there. I didn't completely follow the site, I made some revisions of my own as well.

For the materials, I ordered the card stock and teddy bear stamp from Bee Happy Crafts since it's kinda difficult to find in your regular school supply stores. The rest of the stuff, I got from National Bookstore.

This is the print out of the outer template of the diaper. Just make sure to cut as close to the edge line as possible so that you won't have extra lines to erase later.

This is how it would look like after you've cut it out from the card stock.


Then I've added a ribbon for design... Another idea is you could use baby safety pins for decoration.


Finally, I glued the print out with the event details.


No comments:

Post a Comment